- When I woke up Friday morning, aghast that I’d slept in and had to be at work in my uniform in 20 minutes.
- Having a new experience: going to work in my pajamas for the first time.
- Feeling stupid-incompetent mixed with mischievous-satisfied when I was on the job within the on-time bandwidth.
- Joking around and having great chats with my workmates.
- A colleague appreciating a video I made a while ago.
- Noticing my impatience with less talented learners, and my impatience going unnoticed.
- Feeling incredulous and delighted as a stranger remarked how nice my hair was; feeling secretly aghast at going out in public with bed-head, and later, hat-head.
- Giving myself a treat bike ride after work and dressing properly for 7 degrees C: two layers on the bottom and three on the top, plus helmet and gloves.
- Getting Halloween accessories on sale.
Total = 1 + 1 = 2 aghasts
Therefore, the best part of the day was feeling “aghast.”
Wonder what tomorrow will bring…